Wednesday, March 2, 2011
- $18500 reallocated to Christopher Hitchens for various expenses related to the event. ($1000 more than before) Motion passed unanimously.
- $3000 to Humans vs Zombies for required supplies for the game. Motion passed unanimously.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 – Meeting cancelled due to a lack of business.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- $1138.50 to the Leadstrong Confernce for food and giveaways. Motion passed unanimously.
- $5000 to the Sigma Xi Conference, a national science conference for undergraduate research to take place in CEWIT. Motion passed unanimously.
- $2000 to Post Secret. Motion passed 3 in favor, 1 opposed, 0 abstentions. A debate was had about the exact costs of the event, but this will serve as an upper limit only, which we don’t expect to reach.
- $2200 to Campus Dining for an open purchase order. Motion passed unanimously.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 – Meeting cancelled due to a conflict with the Aziz Ansari event.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- $300 for Hitchen’s extra travel expenses. Passed without objection.
- $3,000 for USG Science Series, 4 events organized by Senator Yan Leafman, to cover travel and other expenses. Passed without objection.
Wednesday, January 26th.
- $100,000 for the full package tour for the May 6th Concert, or End of Year Concert. Unanimously approved.
- $15,000 total for Roth Regatta, including a high profile DJ. Unanimously approved.
- $15,500 total for Ralph Nader, which now includes travel expenses. Unanimously approved.
- $40,000 for a high profile comedian, (near the scale of Aziz Ansari) after our original $30K bid was rejected. Unanimously approved.
- Wednesday 1/26 January 26, 2011